Research & Resources In Energy Psychology
David Feinstein's Latest EP Research Article Published in the Review of General Psychology
CLICK HERE to read David Feinstein, PhD's comprehensive overview of research evidence for acupoint stimulation in treating psychological disorders. This paper was published in the APA's Review of General Psychology.
Welcome to the Research Pages
Thank you for your interest in Energy Psychology!
The left-hand navigation bar on this page will help you answer the following questions:
- How do I conduct a literature search?
- How can I get funding? How do I write a grant?
- How do I design an EP Research Study?
- How do I implement my study?
- How do I write up a research study?
Additionally, you will find information on the following topics:
- Research listed by specific applications
- Published Research in Energy Psychology
- Presented Papers and Dissertations
- Unplublished Research
- Energy Psychology: Selected References
- Energy Medicine: Selected References
- Ethics, IRBs and Human Studies Protections
We have set up this research section to assist you in your research endeavors. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact John Freedom at email@example.com