click here to learn more about this workshop
9/20/2014 to 9/21/2014
Saturday and Sunday
9:00 AM until 5:30 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton
301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
David Gruder, PhD, DCEP
ACEP Executive Office
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
ONLINE REGISTRATION TURNED OFF. REGISTER ONSITE!
Register Early! Maximum attendance is 50 peopleSave $50 when you register for Level 1 and 2 at the same time. Call 619-861-2237.
|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.|
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
This is Level ONE of a two-part series designed to help you understand EP within an overall perspective of sound science, practical application and ethical consideration. You will leave with a comprehensive array of tools that enable you to customize treatment for each client. You will also have a framework that allows you to integrate these tools with most conventional psychotherapy modalities. This workshop also prepares helping professionals wishing to become part of ACEP’s certification program in comprehensive energy psychology.
Level One Overview
- Review the growing body of theory and research supporting energy interventions in psychology
- Learn to use the Six-Step CEP Integrative Model
- Learn multiple approaches to getting information from the body
- Learn to assess and correct system-wide energy interferences that block treatment success
- Learn to assess common objections and blocks to treatment that increase resistance and decrease motivation for change
- Learn basic processes to clear blocks and objections
- Learn basic meridian treatments for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, negative feeling states such as shame
- Review ethical issues in energy psychology
This workshop provides extensive opportunities for experiential practice.
Who should attend these workshops?
Forward-thinking psychologists, therapists, counselors and helping professionals who:
- Want to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to be able to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Are open-minded, but healthily skeptical
- Understand that the healing relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches such as EMDR, NLP, hypnosis and biofeedback
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
Trainer - David Gruder, PhD, DCEP
Psychologist and eight-award-winning author, David Gruder, PhD, DCEP was ACEP’s first president and a CEP certification program co-architect. He speaks, trains and consults for helping professionals, businesses and leaders worldwide in integrity, accountability, authenticity, relationship effectiveness and energy psychology.
Doubletree by Hilton Richmond Downtown
301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Rate: Ask for ACEP special room rate of $129/night.
We encourage you to book your room early as a limited number of rooms have been blocked for this event. The special ACEP room rate ends three weeks before the event.
Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Midnight EST||Until Aug 11, 2014||Aug 12 - Sept 8, 2014||After Sept 8, 2014|
|FT Grad Student||$230||$270||$310|
Continuing Education Credits
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, nurses and more.
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!!