click here to learn more about this workshop
11/15/2014 to 11/16/2014
Saturday and Sunday
9:00 AM until 5:30 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton
301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
Gregory Nicosia, PhD, DCEP
ACEP Executive Office
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
|Register Early! Maximum attendance is 50 people|
|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.|
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
This is Level TWO of a two-part workshop series (Level ONE is a mandatory requirement prior to taking Level 2!)
This training program is designed to help attendees understand EP within an overall perspective of sound science, practical application and ethical consideration. The term "comprehensive” refers to the fact that attendees will have an array of tools that they can use to customize treatment to the specific needs of each client. Furthermore, they will have a framework that allows them to integrate those tools within an overall psychotherapeutic framework. This workshop also prepares helping professionals wishing to become part of ACEP’s Certification Program in Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
Level Two Overview
- Review and Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model.
- Advanced issues in addressing and correcting conscious and subconscious objections.
- Chakras and the Biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states.
- Advanced interventions using meridian approaches: going beyond algorithms to customized treatment.
- Using CEP for building positive states and performance enhancement.
- Advanced issues in helping clients act with integrity on personal, familial and community levels.
- Advanced issues in selecting treatment modalities custom tailored to each client.
- Advanced issues in ethical practice of Energy Psychology.
This workshop provides extensive opportunities for experiential practice.
Who should attend these workshops?
Forward-thinking psychologists, therapists, counselors and helping professionals who:
- Want to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to be able to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Are open-minded, but healthily skeptical
- Understand that the healing relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches such as EMDR, NLP, hypnosis and biofeedback
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
Trainer - Gregory Nicosia, PhD, DCEP
Nicosia is a licensed psychologist and board-certified forensic
examiner. He is past president of ACEP and founder of Advanced
Diagnostics in Pittsburgh, the first center for EP-based
psychotherapeutic treatment of trauma and cognitive dysfunction. Dr.
Nicosia has trained thousands of professionals throughout the US and
Europe in the use of EP, authored scores of professional papers and led
the establishment of the first CEP certification program.
Doubletree by Hilton Richmond Downtown
301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Rate: Ask for ACEP special room rate of $129/night.
We encourage you to book your room early as a limited number of rooms have been blocked for this event. The special ACEP room rate ends three weeks before the event.
Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Midnight EST||Until Oct 6, 2014||Between Oct 7 & Nov 3, 2014||After Nov 3, 2014|
|FT Grad Student||$230||$270||$310|
Continuing Education Credits
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, nurses and more.
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!!