click here to learn more about this workshop
3/28/2015 to 3/29/2015
Saturday and Sunday
9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn
1818 Maple Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201
Michael DeMolina, MS, LPC-S, D.CEP, ACAP-EFT
ACEP Executive Office
« Go to Upcoming Event List
|Register Early! Maximum attendance is 42 people|
|Learn a simple, flexible and powerful approach to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.|
Discover an evidence-supported method of combining energy work with effective psychotherapy and coaching that provides rapid relief from trauma and negative emotions, as well as swift improvement in performance and functioning.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
This comprehensive 2 day experience is packed full of instruction, exercises, and practice to provide clinicians and practitioners the skills they need to begin working with clients as an EFT professional. Learn EFT theory and science, The Basic Recipe, Tell The Story Technique, Personal Peace Procedure and basic ethics of EFT with plenty of practice time to deeply integrate these skills. This workshop uses an energizing, interactive format to accommodate all learning styles and maximize instruction.
- Identify the nine acupressure tapping points in the EFT Basic Recipe
- Perform the EFT Basic Recipe
- Discuss at least 3 principles in how to choose appropriate Setup and Reminder phrases for each tapping round
- Demonstrate Tabletops/Table Legs metaphor to deconstruct a presenting issue
- Demonstrate the Tell the Story Technique to a specific event
- Identify individual “Aspects” within a specific traumatic event
- List three common questions to find relevant events in a client’s history
- List at least 3 reasons why working with specific events is preferable to working with global here and now symptoms
- Apply the EFT Basic Recipe for symptom management
- Assign appropriate EFT homework for clients
- Describe the 8 steps to the Constricted Breathing Technique
- Discuss at least 3 principles about how to Introduce EFT to new clients
It is fine and useful to learn basic information from books and other mediums. However, to work as a paid professional, it is necessary to also have live training with feedback to learn the nuances of EFT. This course is designed and directed by Tina Craig, and is as close as you are going to get to Gary Craig’s original teachings.
This program is the gateway to ACEP's EFT Certification Program. The additional steps can be completed one at a time to accommodate your schedule and desire for additional training.
Trainer - Michael DeMolina, MS, LPC-S, DCEP, ACAP-EFT, is a rare breed of trainer who understands and practices energy work and psychotherapy in breadth as well as depth. Michael is a diplomate in comprehensive energy psychology and a ACEP certified advanced practitioner of EFT. Michael is chairman emeritus of the National Qi Gong Association and was selected as a National Expert in Qi Gong and Tai Chi by the University of Illinois. He is also a nationally certified master addiction counselor and a master practitioner and trainer of neuro-linguistic programming. He served in the US Army for four years as a behavioral science specialist.
Hilton Garden Inn
Chicago North Shore
1818 Maple Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Rate: Ask for ACEP rate of $169/night
We encourage you to book your room early as a limited number of rooms have been blocked for this event. The special ACEP room rate ends three weeks before the event.
Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Midnight EST||Until Feb 16, 2015||Feb 17 - Mar 16, 2015||After Mar 16, 2015|
|FT Grad Student||$190||$220||$250|
Continuing Education Credits
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, nurses and more. CE DETAILS
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!!