|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
This is Level ONE of a two-part series designed to help you understand EP within an overall perspective of sound science, practical application and ethical consideration. You will leave with a comprehensive array of tools that enable you to customize treatment for each client. You will also have a framework that allows you to integrate these tools with most conventional psychotherapy modalities. This workshop also prepares helping professionals wishing to become part of ACEP’s certification program in comprehensive energy psychology.
Level One Overview
- Review the growing body of theory and research supporting energy interventions in psychology
- Learn to use the Six-Step CEP Integrative Model
- Learn multiple approaches to getting information from the body
- Learn to assess and correct system-wide energy interferences that block treatment success
- Learn to assess common objections and blocks to treatment that increase resistance and decrease motivation for change
- Learn basic processes to clear blocks and objections
- Learn basic meridian treatments for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, negative feeling states such as shame
- Review ethical issues in energy psychology
This workshop provides extensive opportunities for experiential practice.
|Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Until August 15, 2016
|Aug. 16 - Sept. 12, 2016
|After Sept 12, 2016
|FT Grad Student
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, physicians, nurses and more.
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE / CME/ CNE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer. CE DETAILS
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit. We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!!