|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
This is Level 2 of a two-part workshop series (Level 1 is a mandatory requirement prior to taking Level 2!)
This training program is designed to help attendees understand EP within an overall perspective of sound science, practical application and ethical consideration. The term "comprehensive” refers to the fact that attendees will have an array of tools that they can use to customize treatment to the specific needs of each client. Furthermore, they will have a framework that allows them to integrate those tools within an overall psychotherapeutic framework. This workshop also prepares helping professionals wishing to become part of ACEP’s Certification Program in Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
Level Two Overview
- Review and Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model.
- Advanced issues in addressing and correcting conscious and subconscious objections.
- Chakras and the Biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states.
- Advanced interventions using meridian approaches: going beyond algorithms to customized treatment.
- Using CEP for building positive states and performance enhancement.
- Advanced issues in helping clients act with integrity on personal, familial and community levels.
- Advanced issues in selecting treatment modalities custom tailored to each client.
- Advanced issues in ethical practice of Energy Psychology.
This workshop provides extensive opportunities for experiential practice.
|Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Until Oct. 24, 2016
|Between Oct. 25 - Nov 21, 2016
|After Nov 21, 2016
|FT Grad Student
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, physicians, nurses and more. CE DETAILS
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE / CME / CNE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit. We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!!