|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
This is Level ONE of a two-part series
CEP Level 1 is appropriate for all levels beginner to advanced
Understand and practice energy psychology within an overall perspective of sound science, practical application and ethical consideration. Leave with an array of tools you can use to customize treatment for specific client needs, along with a framework to integrate these tools within a psychotherapeutic model.
CEP Level 1 Overview
You will learn
- About the theory and research supporting energy psychology interventions
- To use the six-step CEP integrative model
- Multiple approaches to getting information from the body
- To assess and correct system-wide energy interferences that impede treatment
- To assess and clear common blocks to treatment that increase resistance and decrease motivation for change
- Basic meridian treatment for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, and negative feeling states such as shame
- About ethical issues in energy psychology
CEP Level 1 Objectives
- List the six steps in a comprehensive energy psychology treatment.
- Name two theories describing possible mechanisms of change in energy psychology.
- Name the three elements that need to be included in an informed consent.
- Demonstrate one method of ideomotor cueing.
- Describe three ways to assess and treat a client's systemic energetic interference.
- Describe two ways of identifying a specific treatment issue.
- Describe a way to assess and treat psychoenergetic reversals blocking healing.
- Name four common psychoenergetic reversals.
- Demonstrate a meridian intervention to treat a target issue.
- List three possible outcomes following a round of treatment.
- Describe two types of homework that a client might be asked to do between sessions.
- List three areas of ethical vulnerability and risk management strategies.
CEP Level 1 Course Outline
- Learn the “big picture” of energy psychology
- Build knowledge as an EP practitioner
- History of EP
- Science (meridians, polarities, theories about EP)
- Practice the techniques and mindset for muscle testing
- Learn and practice the first three steps in the CEP model
Step 1: Attuning the Client
Step 2: Preparing the Energy Field
Step 3: Identifying Target Problem
- Learn and practice the second three steps in the CEP model:
Step 4: Addressing Psychoenergetic Reversals
Step 5: Doing One Round of Treatment
Step 6: Evaluating Progress, Next Steps
- Practice a full CEP six-step process
- Learn the components of ethical EP practice and risk management
Trainer - David Gruder, PhD, DCEP
Psychologist and eight-award-winning author, David Gruder, PhD, DCEP was ACEP’s first president and a CEP certification program co-architect. He speaks, trains and consults for helping professionals, businesses and leaders worldwide in integrity, accountability, authenticity, relationship effectiveness and energy psychology.
|Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Until Jan 9, 2017
|Jan 10 - Jan 23, 2017
|After Jan 23, 2017
|FT Grad Student
Continuing Education and Course Completion Statement
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, physicians, nurses and more. CE DETAILS
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE / CME / CNE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
To receive a CE certificate, attendees must be present for the full 2-Day workshop, signing in and out of each day and complete a course evaluation. No partial credit will be given. Hard copies of certificates will be distributed at the end of the second day of the workshop only to those who have attended the complete 12 hours of training.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit. We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!
Instructions for requesting accommodations for disabilities: If you require accommodations for a disability, please contact us at 619-861-2237 or via email at email@example.com.