|Learn simple, powerful practices to swiftly improve the functioning and well-being of your clients.
Master an integrative framework that allows you to combine energy work with most conventional psychotherapy modalities.
Develop a specialty niche in the $57 billion complementary and alternative health care market and reduce dependency on low-fee managed care contracts.
By the end of both workshops, you will learn a comprehensive approach to energy psychology interventions, which include working with:
- Energy Pathways - The Meridians and Related Acupoints
- Energy Centers - The Chakras
- Energy Systems - Biofields that envelop the body
Prerequisite: CEP Level 1
CEP Level 2 is appropriate for levels intermediate to advanced
Building on the foundation you have developed in Level 1, in Level 2 you will learn advanced applications of the 6-step CEP treatment model. You will also learn advanced approaches for working with meridians as well as advanced chakra and biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain and more. You will also learn skills for self care
Level Two Overview
You will learn
- Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model
- Advanced issues in addressing conscious and subconscious objections
- Chakra and biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states
- More advanced meridian approaches - going beyond basic acupoint combinations to customize therapeutic interventions
- To use CEP for performance enhancement
- About advanced issues in building personal and relationship integrity when using energy-based methods in treatment
CEP Level 2 Objectives
- Identify the seven major chakras used most often in chakra-based therapies.
- Demonstrate three alternative methods of ideomotor cuing.
- Describe two additional techniques for treating systemic energetic interference.
- Describe three additional centering exercises.
- Name three additional treatment points for clearing psychoenergetic reversals.
- Describe a method by which to choose the best intervention for a particular target problem.
- Name two non-customized techniques for treating a target problem using chakras.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using meridian acupoints.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using chakras.
- Describe a method of treating an issue using the biofield.
- Describe five dimensions of practitioner self-care
- Describe three ethical issues unique to energy psychology practice beyond usual cautions in mental health practice.
CEP Level 2 Course Outline
- Overview of the six major treatment steps
- The chakra system
- The biofield
- Step 1 review: Achieving attunement
- Muscle testing review
- Alternative methods of muscle testing
- Step 2 review: Preparing the energy field
- Additional methods for evaluating and correcting interferences
- Step 3 review: Identifying the treatment focus and progress evaluation
- Step 4: Addressing psychological reversals
- Pre-designed strategies
- Customized diagnosis and release of PRs
- Resolving PRs with meridian treatment points
- Resolving PRs with the chakras
- Step 5: Doing one round of treatment
- Deciding on the best treatment
- The meridian system
- Building a customized meridian sequence
- Chakra treatments
- Biofield treatment
- Step 6 review: Evaluating outcomes and selecting the next treatment step,
- Assigning homework
- Advanced ethics module
- Building right relationships
- Special considerations
- Practitioner intentionality and self-care
- Case management
- ACEP certification
Trainer - Stephanie Eldringhoff, MA, DCEP
Stephanie has specialized in energy psychology since 1993 in her Bellevue, WA practice. She is a consultant and trainer for ACEP’s Comprehensive Energy Psychology certification program, past ACEP board member, former faculty for Eden Energy Medicine, and co-developer of the The Rapid Relief Process.
Trainer - Lynn Karjala, PhD, DCEP
Lynn is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Roswell, Georgia. In addition to her general practice, she specializes in the treatment of severe trauma, including Dissociative Identity Disorder and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. She has extensive experience in the training of other clinicians in both conventional and alternative approaches to treatment and has given numerous presentations in the U.S., the U.K. and Canada.
|Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Until March 27 2017
|Between March 28 - May 1
|After May 81 2017
|FT Grad Student
Continuing Education and Course Completion Statement
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, physicians, nurses and more. CE DETAILS
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE / CME / CNE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
To receive a CE certificate, attendees must be present for the full 2-Day workshop, signing in and out of each day and complete a course evaluation. No partial credit will be given. Hard copies of certificates will be distributed at the end of the second day of the workshop only to those who have attended the complete 12 hours of training.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit. We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!
Instructions for requesting accommodations for disabilities: If you require accommodations for a disability, please contact us at 619-861-2237 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.