Continuing Education / Objectives for 2015 Annual EP Conference
CE is available for
- Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- Professional Counselors
- Social Workers
Approved CE provider by these key organizations
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) is a nationally approved provider for:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB, 1048)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC, 5868)
National Certification and the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC, 100504)
The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
ACEP is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events (or programs) that meet NBCC requirements. Sessions (or programs) for which NBCC approved clock hours will be awarded are identified in the program ) or in the brochure or website). ACEP is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
ACEP (ASWB, 1048) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. ACEP maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (2/28/13-2/28/16). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course can receive up to 44 clinical hours.
Florida: ACEP is an approved provider for "A Path with Heart: Integrating Effective Tools with Authenticity and Presence” for the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology Florida CE Broker Tracking #20-475592.
Approved CE provider by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, Certified Master Social Workers and Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #50-10765).
California: ACEP is an approved provider of continuing education (PCE2536) for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) for California LMFT’s and LCSW’s. Presentations designated for CE meet the qualifications for CE credit for MFT’s and LCSW’s as required by the BBS. ACEP is an approved provider for the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #14626).
New York and New Jersey Social Workers: New York State Education Department has approved the 17th annual conference, but denied several individual courses as follows. Please note that the following courses will NOT be eligible for CE for New York and New Jersey social workers:
- P5. Embodying the Presence: A Day for Healers
- P8. Repurposing Your Skills as a Leader TheraCoach
- A9. Matrix Reimprinting: Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Future
- B6. The Heart Pathway: The Nine Palaces of the Heart and What They Mean in Chinese Medicine and Trauma
- B7. Collaboration: The Role of Awakened Consciousness in Psychotherapy Practice
- B8. Transforming Moods: The Combination of Energy Therapies, Yoga and Meditation
- C4. Integrated Approaches to Energy Psychology
- C5. Multidimensional Presence: Transformational Tools for Clinicians and Clients
- C6. Translating Words into Action: Using Tai Chi as Therapeutic Metaphor
- C7. Past Life Legacies Impact Current Lives: Uncover and Resolve Symptoms Using Multiple Approaches
- C8. Eastern Medicine Meets Western Medicine: Brain Imaging Proves the Efficacy of Energy Medicine
- C9. Empower and Protect Your Practice! The Legalities of Marketing Your Energy Psychology Practice Websites
- Nutrition is Energy Medicine: 7 Essential Nutritional Interventions Every Energy Psychology Practitioner Should Know
- Measuring, Mapping and Harmonizing the Human Biofield
- E1. First Steps Toward Mastering the Chakras
- E2. Humanitarian Aid in Guatemala: Advanced Integrative Therapy’s Path from Mission to Vision
- E3. Using Earth, Water, Fire and Air Breaths with Heart Rhythm Meditation to Treat Anxiety
- E8. Healing with Therapeutic Touch: High-Touch in a High-Tech World
- E9. Good Vibrations: Sound Therapy and TCM for Individuals, Groups and Communities
- F3. Tackling the Imposter Syndrome and Psycho-social Alienation with BSFF
- F8. Benefits of Energy Psychology in the Treatment of Autoimmune Disorders: A 7-Step Protocol
New Jersey Social Workers: Essentials of Comprehensive Energy Psychology Levels 1 and 2 as well as EFT Professional Skills 1 and 2 have been fully approved by New Jersey.
ACEP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some breakout sessions do not offer CE. They are listed in the brochure, and marked with an asterisk. Your onsite program book will also clearly show which workshops offer CE, and which do not.
Overall Conference Objectives
- Identify at least three EP methods or strategies to decrease negative or aversive affect.
- Describe at least three practices for reducing stress using EP and related methods.
- Identify at least three EP practices that can be integrated with general psychotherapy and counseling principles.
- List at least two concepts of how "energy” relates to energy psychology and the practices of counseling and healing.
- Identify at least 2 methods to increase therapeutic presence across therapeutic modalities