CEP Certification Program Application Requirements
Requirements to become a DCEP or CEHP certification candidate
Complete CEP Levels 1 and 2 workshops
To formally apply for certification, you must first complete CEP Levels 1 and 2. Learn More
Complete the CEP certification application form
The application processing fee is $150 for ACEP members, $250 for non-members. (Standard ACEP membership is $125/yr.) After submitting the application and payment, you will be sent home study module links and instructions. Apply Now
Provide evidence of professional qualifications:
- A photocopy of your license
- A photocopy of your certification/registration as a mential health professional independently providing services (or equivalent for those who practice in a location that does not require licensure, certification or registry)
- Evidence of qualifications
- Explanation of which of the four CEHP eligibility criteria you meet
Documentation of at least two years of experience in the mental health field or allied health field. A statement attesting to this fact is sufficient.
Two letters of recommendation that address your professional ethics and professional character. These letters should be written by professional colleagues.
Important Additional Information
DO NOT submit more documentation than is requested.
- Submit application form and payment online
- Submit supporting documents electronically via email to email@example.com or FAX to 1-484-418-1019.
ACEP's Certification Committee reserves the right to make the final determination about certification eligibility.
Return to the CEP Certification Homepage
Questions? Call Leslie at 619-861-2237 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org