Talk is Not Enough
Learn the latest mind-body techniques and help your clients heal more quickly in this world-class training.
- Completely confident in your ability to help your clients because you are proficient in using the latest mind-body techniques and have a solid understanding of the human energy system
- Quickly and easily helping your clients remove unconscious blocks to achieving their goals
- Helping your clients heal trauma/PTSD in as few as 6 sessions
- Integrating energy-based methods with other therapeutic approaches
- Directly affecting the mind-body system without using medication
- Having renewed, inspired energy for your work
- Finally connected with a community of like-minded professionals
This foundational training is designed to give you this, and more. You’ll learn:
- About 3 different human energy systems: meridians, chakras and the biofield
- Healing techniques that work with each of these systems
- About the #1 block your clients have to achieving their goals, and how to easily remove it
Want an introduction to this valuable technique?
Get your free report now.
Bask in a supportive learning environment with like-minded colleagues from many disciplines, including mental health professionals, nurses, physicians, coaches, and allied health professionals.
At the end of Level 1 you’ll return home with techniques you can start using with your clients immediately. And when you’re ready to expand your knowledge, you can return for Level 2. Full certification is also available.
"If you can make this training, do so! It forever changed my personal life and my
practice for the good!”
Judy Vartelas, LCSW
"Attending CEP Level 1 profoundly changed the way I work with clients. How? During the training, I learned about psychological reversals and a variety of ways to correct them. I now use these techniques in every session.
Clients are delighted with the results. They see that they can actually change things within themselves instead of just dissecting them, which is so common in conventional approaches. They may have been able to cope better as a result of conventional methods, but they didn’t experience the deep, transformational change that comes from energy psychology work. I often hear things like, 'For the first time I didn’t doubt myself,' or 'For the first time, I stood up to my husband.' They often feel a profound sense of wholeness and well being they have never felt before."
Heather LaChance, PhD
12 CE/CME/CNE hours are available for each workshop
Who should attend?
Forward-thinking psychologists, social workers, therapists, counselors, coaches, nurses, physicians and allied helping professionals who
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want more effective tools to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Understand that the therapeutic relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a
service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
"In the 21st century no psychologist, counselor, social worker, nurse or healing professional
should be without at least one body-mind approach that is as effective as energy psychology."
Robert Schwarz, PsyD Author,Tools for Transforming Trauma
CEP Level 1 Overview
You will learn
- About the theory and research supporting energy psychology interventions
- To use the six-step CEP integrative model
- Multiple approaches to getting information from the body
- To assess and correct system-wide energy interferences that impede treatment
- To assess and clear common blocks to treatment that increase resistance and decrease motivation for change
- Basic meridian treatment for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, and negative feeling states such as shame
- About ethical issues in energy psychology
CEP Level 2 Overview
Prerequisite: CEP Level 1
You will learn
- Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model
- Advanced issues in addressing conscious and subconscious objections
- Chakra and biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states
- More advanced meridian approaches - going beyond basic acupoint combinations to customize therapeutic interventions
- To use CEP for performance enhancement
- About advanced issues in building personal and relationship integrity when using energy-based methods in treatment
What’s the research on energy psychology?
Over 82 studies show significant experimental and clinical support for EFT and other energy psychology modalities.
Continuing education credit - CE/CME/CNE
Each 2-day workshop provides 12 hours of CE/CME/CNE for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, drug counselors, physicians and nurses. CE for body workers may become available.
ACEP is an approved provider for:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB, 1048)
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC, 100504)
American Psychological Association (APA): ACEP is approved by the APA to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
NBCC - National Board of Certified Counselors
- Effective immediately, Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit
- We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
- If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
- It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
Regulations change - Please check with your state board to be sure.
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB): ACEP (ASWB, 1048) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. ACEP maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (2/28/13-2/28/16). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course will receive 12 continuing education clock hours.
California: ACEP is an approved CE provider by the APA, ASWB and NBCC, all of which are recognized by California Board of Behavioral Sciences to offer CEs for CA-based MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs. ACEP is an approved provider for the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #14626).
Florida: ACEP is an approved CE provider FL Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling, Certified Master Social Workers and FL Board of Nursing (CE Provider #50-10765). ACEP is an approved provider for CEP1 (#20-345641) and CEP 2 (#20-345643).
New Jersey: This course is approved by the Association of Social Work Boards – ASWB NJ CE Course Approval Program Provider #47, Courses #235 & #238.
New York: Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0164.
ACEP is a CE co-sponsor with these organizations:
Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior (IAHB)
IAHB has been approved as a provider of CNE and CME by the organizations listed below. IAHB as the approved sponsor maintains responsibility for the educational activity offered and for following the standards and regulations for the organizations listed below.
Nurses: IAHB is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the AMNCCCA.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the ACCME through the joint sponsorship of IAHB and ACEP. IAHB is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. IAHB designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
CEP Level 1 Objectives
- List the six steps in a comprehensive energy psychology treatment.
- Name two theories describing possible mechanisms of change in energy psychology.
- Name the three elements that need to be included in an informed consent.
- Demonstrate one method of ideomotor cueing.
- Describe three ways to assess and treat a client's systemic energetic interference.
- Describe two ways of identifying a specific treatment issue.
- Describe a way to assess and treat psychoenergetic reversals blocking healing.
- Name four common psychoenergetic reversals.
- Demonstrate a meridian intervention to treat a target issue.
- List three possible outcomes following a round of treatment.
- Describe two types of homework that a client might be asked to do between sessions.
- List three areas of ethical vulnerability and risk management strategies.
CEP Level 2 Objectives
- Identify the seven major chakras used most often in chakra-based therapies.
- Demonstrate three alternative methods of ideomotor cuing.
- Describe two additional techniques for treating systemic energetic interference.
- Describe three additional centering exercises.
- Name three additional treatment points for clearing psychoenergetic reversals.
- Describe a method by which to choose the best intervention for a particular target problem.
- Name two non-customized techniques for treating a target problem using chakras.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using meridian acupoints.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using chakras.
- Describe a method of treating an issue using the biofield.
- Describe five dimensions of practitioner self-care.
- Describe three ethical issues unique to energy psychology practice beyond usual cautions in mental health practice.
Learn more about continuing education through ACEP
Call Leslie at 619-861-2237 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org