ACEP is in the process of revamping its EFT program.
We will not be offering trainings for the remainder of 2015.
Currently, ACEP is not accepting new applications for certification
with the following exception. If you have attended an ACEP PS 1and/or PS 2
you have until June 5th to apply for the remaining parts of the certification program.
Contact Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 619-861-2237
Make sure you register for the ACEP mailing list in the box on the
home page so you will be notified of changes as they occur.
Gold Standard EFT taught in EFT Professional Skills 2
- Will help any professional achieve faster, more permanent results on many issues with highly functioning clients
- Will help licensed mental health professionals achieve faster, more permanent results with diagnosed cases and most trauma.
Why attend EFT Professional Skills 2 (EFT PS2)?
This advanced three-day intensive builds on the skills learned in EFT PS1 to help you
more effective with purposeful setup and reminder language, and learn
tools for more challenging circumstances, such as maintaining privacy,
minimizing emotional pain for high intensity events, and working with
issues the client can't articulate. These tools include
With an energizing, interactive format, this workshop is designed to accommodate all learning styles so that you can integrate the material effectively.
This three-day workshop serves as the gateway to the ACEP Advanced Practitioner EFT Certification Program, but can also be taken as a stand-alone training once you have completed EFT PS1, practiced 25 hours of using Tell the Story Technique and become a member of ACEP.
18 CEs are available for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, drug counselors and nurses.
Who should attend?
Forward-thinking psychologists, social workers, therapists, counselors, coaches, health and allied helping professionals who
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want more effective tools to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Understand that the therapeutic relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
- Want to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
What professionals are saying
the program! I value the learning and the interaction with all
participants. I recommend it highly to anyone who wants to make a
difference in the world.”
Sheran Mattson, PsyD
"This is a great way to enhance cognitive behavioral therapy and move clients to a place where they have confidence.”
Joyce Willis, MC, LPC at The Meadows
have attended many previous EFT trainings and I think that this one was
the best in terms of organization, sequencing, instruction and clarity
of answers to questions."
"Simple, effective and efficient techniques. Well organized and taught.”
Stephen McDavid, DO
Read more testimonials
Upon completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Design and deliver an effective preframe about EFT to new clients.
- Identify solutions for five of the most common challenges in using Tell the Story Technique.
- List three ways to improve 'Tell the Story' instructions to enhance client participation.
- Design an effective 'Say This' test to find new aspects in a crescendo of a specific event.
- Design an effective 'Say This' test to find new aspects for an entire specific event.
- Name five elements of an event that can be exaggerated to find new aspects.
- List three ways to measure a Tabletop issue for beginning intensity.
- Describe the difference between 0-10 evaluation and the use of a Testing Method.
- Recognize and describe a cognitive shift.
Want to take EFT PS1 & PS2 training and hold off on Certification?
No problem! Whether or not you are pursuing EFT certification, our EFT Professionals Skills 1 and 2 workshops are available to any mental health, allied health or helping professionals who meet our eligibility requirements.
You will need to be a member of ACEP and complete 25 hours of practice using Tell the Story Technique before taking EFT PS2.
Based on feedback from our trainees we strongly recommend the coaching calls to enhance your learning experience. If you would like to sign up for just the coaching calls, email email@example.com.
Have additional questions? Call Leslie Primavera at 619-861-2237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about EFT certification
What if I already practice EFT?
Skilled EFT practitioners who took the EFT PS1 and EFT PS2 workshops discovered a deeper understanding of EFT than they had previously learned. The result? They reported a significant improvement in their skills and clinical outcomes.
It is possible to waive steps in the certification program if you have trained elsewhere. We would have to evaluate your skills on video and make a determination from there. Please contact Leslie Primavera at email@example.com if you would like to inquire about waiving steps.
Continuing education credit
The EFT PS2 workshop provides 18 CE hours for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, drug counselors, nurses and more.
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely (unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer).
The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology is a nationally approved provider for
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB, 1048)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC, 5868)
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC, 368)
Learn more about earning your CE hours through ACEP
The ACEP is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
ACEP is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events (or programs) that meet NBCC requirements. Sessions (or programs) for which NBCC approved clock hours will be awarded are identified in the program ) or in the catalogue or Website). ACEP is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
ACEP (ASWB, 1048) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. ACEP maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (2/28/13-2/28/16). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course will receive 12 continuing education clock hours.
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology is an approved provider of continuing education (PCE2536) for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) for California LMFTs and LCSWs. Presentations designated for CE meet the qualifications for CE credit for MFTs and LCSWs as required by the BBS.
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology is an approved provider for the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #14626).
Call Leslie at 619-861-2237 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org