Welcome to the SOEH Course Continuing Education Instruction Page
The following information is very important for you to keep handy, so we suggest you print out the page and bookmark this website: http://acep-learning.cmecertificateonline.com/
Instructions for taking your CE post-tests and downloading your CE Certificate for the Science of Energy Healing Course are as follows:
- Visit: http://acep-learning.cmecertificateonline.com/
- Enter your email address and click “submit” to access the 6 module post-tests
- Complete each T/F module post-test with a passing grade of 75% or higher. You will have multiple attempts to achieve a passing grade. The main page will track which post-tests you’ve already completed.
- Once you have passed all six tests, you will see this language on the page that reads “Congratulations! You have completed every module in the course. Click here to complete the course evaluation and get your certificate.”
- Click the link and fill out the course evaluation in its entirety. Once complete, you’ll see an option to print your CE certificate from the page.
- In addition, your certificate will be sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided. Please check your spam folder if you don’t find it in your inbox.
18 CE, CME and CNE hours are available for this course for
Overall Course Learning Objectives
As a result of taking this course, participants will understand the scientific rationale and evidence for energy healing approaches. To achieve this broad objective, we have created smaller, more measurable sub-objectives.
- Discuss at least 3 ways that human systems can be discussed in terms of energy and information.
- Describe at least 3 experiments that further the hypothesis that health and wellbeing can be influenced by energy therapies.
- List at least 3 possible mechanisms that explain the effectiveness of energy psychology approaches.
- Discuss Kuhn’s cycle of paradigm change and how energy healing fits into this cycle.
- List at least 2 studies supporting the effectiveness of biofield therapies.
- Describe at least 3 aspects of quantum biophysics as it relates to energy healing.
- Describe at least 2 experiments that demonstrate mind-matter interaction.
- List at least 2 ways of speaking that undermine scientific discourse.
- List at least 2 ways that experimenters and clinicians ask the same kinds of questions.
- Describe at least 1 thing to say to “Skeptics” who bash the existing data.
PURCHASE THE COURSE HERE
ACEP is a nationally approved provider for the
PLEASE NOTE: The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) is accredited by many professional organizations to offer Continuing Education credit. Many states enact licensing requirements for continuing education that override the rules of even a national accreditation organization. So, please check with your state Licensing Board or accrediting organization for the latest regulations, especially in regards to online CE. Some states have restrictions on the number of hours you may take online. As state boards meet frequently and revise and/or clarify license requirements regularly we always recommend you check with your state board for the most recent information.
American Psychological Association
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB, 1048)
National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC, 5868)
National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC, 100504)
Psychologists: ACEP is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor Continuing Education for Psychologists. Psychologists completing this program receive 18 Continuing Education Hours. ACEP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Social Workers: ACEP, provider #1048, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. ACEP maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 2/28/16 - 2/28/19. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive 18 continuing education clock hours.
Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Certified Counselors, Licensed Professional Counselors: ACEP is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (5868) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for the SCIENCE OF ENERGY HEALING course. ACEP is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
California: ACEP is an approved CE provider by the APA, ASWB and NBCC, all of which are recognized by California Board of Behavioral Sciences to offer CEs for CA-based MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs.
Florida: ACEP is an approved CE provider FL Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling, Certified Master Social Workers and FL Board of Nursing (CE Provider #50-10765). ACEP is an approved provider for SCIENCE OF ENERGY HEALING (FL CE Broker Tracking #20-50353).
New Jersey Social Workers: The SCIENCE OF ENERGY HEALING course has not been specifically submitted or approved by New Jersey. We are in the process of applying. It may take up to 90 days for approval. If you purchase the course with the intent of receiving CE and we are not approved (highly unlikely), we will issue a full refund for the course. If we are approved, you will have to wait for the official approval to take the CE post tests and course evaluation. Questions? Email email@example.com.
New York Social Workers: The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0164.
The Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior (IAHB) is a joint sponsor of this course
This professional distance learning continuing education activity was sponsored by the Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior (IAHB), PO BOX 5710 Santa Rosa, CA 95402, whose continuing education program has been approved by the organizations listed below, and jointly sponsored by ACEP. Except where otherwise noted, IAHB, as the approved sponsor, maintains responsibility for the program.
Bodyworkers: The Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Approved Provider #450111-06. This course is approved for 18 hours.
Nurses: The Institute for Advancement of Human Behavior accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of IAHB and ACEP. IAHB is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. IAHB designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Call Leslie at 619-861-2237 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org