Learn the science that explains the power
of energy psychology, energy medicine and energy healing
18 CE /CME/CNE hours
With world-class faculty
William Bengston - Bruce Lipton - Cassandra Vieten - Dean Radin - Beverly Rubik
Jim Oschman - Dawson Church - David Feinstein - Lynn McTaggart - Gary Schwartz
Rupert Sheldrake - Shamini Jain - Dan Siegel
We have brought together the world's leaders in science and research in energy healing methods, including energy psychology and energy medicine, so that you can deeply understand the science that supports your work.
Join over 2400 people who have already taken the course. As a result you will be able to expand your practice, increase your influence, and further the acceptance of energy healing methods into mainstream health care. After taking this course you will be able to:
- Explain the science of these approaches to colleagues and physicians in a compelling way.
- Feel more confident using these approaches because you understand their scientific basis.
- Speak to groups in a more authoritative and scientific manner.
- Integrate your clinical practices with the science that supports their efficacy.
- Describe the current boundaries between what we know "scientifically" and what we know clinically.
"Thank goodness for this science program created by ACEP. As the Executive Director of Canada's National EFT Training Institute I have spent years searching for the high quality professional research that shows EFT and energy psychology as the profound life changing strategies they are. And now ACEP has put it all together for us. Thank you to all involved for the thoroughness and quality of the program."
Nancy Forrester, Executive Director National EFT Training Institute, Canada | EFT Master Trainer of Trainers
|"For the past 15 years I have worked with human energy fields first as a Healing Touch practitioner and now a TAT (EP) practitioner. During that time I avidly followed development of the scientific basis for our work. This informative and unprecedented ACEP course presents an impressive concentration of the current best thinking in the field. Well done!"
Chris Lewis, PA-C, Senior Physician Assistant, University of California San Diego, San Diego Cancer Center
Improve your learning with these fabulous tools - included in your course!
- Videos of all faculty presentations that you can stream or download
- Audio files for easy listening anywhere
- Summaries that highlight the important concepts for each presentation
- Professional transcripts you can study to deepen your learning
- Reference lists for all studies mentioned by the faculty
Learn more and purchase the course