Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join Us
News & Press: Take Action

June11th class of EFT PS 1 online. 73% of students said "better than live"

Sunday, May 27, 2018   (1 Comments)
Posted by: Robert Schwarz
Share |

 

New Wednesday 7pm EDT section open.  Only 3 places left for the June 11th class of the EFT level 1 online.  

 

In our recent survey, 73% of respondents said the course was better than a 2 day live course. The other 27 % said it was equal.  No travel.  Less money  and you still get live practice.

  

http://eftonline.org

 

Comments...

Donald Kain LCSW PC says...
Posted Monday, September 11, 2017
I am taking Essential Skills 1 in October and 2 in December. Albany, already registered. Will I be able to take the November course? I want to be notified.

more Attend a Workshop

9/29/2018 » 9/30/2018
Essential Skills in CEP Level 1 - ATLANTA, GA

10/13/2018 » 10/14/2018
Essential Skills in CEP Level 1 - DENVER, CO

Member Spotlight

Online Surveys
The Home for Energy Psychology: Championing EP techniques such as Thought Field Therapy - TFT, Tapas Acupressure Technique ™ - TAT, Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT, and more. 
28 Garrett Road Suite 100
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010   USA
619.861.2237
Email Us
  Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal