Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join Us
EFT Training - Home
Share |

 

 

 

The Freedom of Online Training
With the Intimacy of Live, Virtual Practice



A RAPID, EVIDENCE-BASED, MIND-BODY APPROACH TO HEALING



14 CE/CME/CNE hrs

 

It’s the 21st century…
Do you have at least one mind-body approach in your toolkit?

  • All the latest neuroscience findings and trauma-informed therapy point to the importance of including non-verbal, body-oriented, “bottom-up” systems to effectively treat most emotional problems.

  • The vast majority of psychological and emotional problems are created or exacerbated by stressful and traumatic events.

  • More and more clients are looking for holistic approaches.

  • Relying only on talk therapy is like playing a piano with one hand tied behind your back.
 

 

 Is This EFT Course a good fit for you? 

  

  • Do you wish that you had tools that allowed you to do more than just listen and talk with your clients?

  • Do you wish you had an evidence-based, mind-body approach that can rapidly treat traumatic memories and experiences with results that last?

  • If a client is about to tell you a horrible event that causes them tremendous emotional pain, are you absolutely confident that you can stay totally present with them AND help them resolve that event so that they feel whole and without pain?

  • Do you wish you had a skill set that allowed you to work effectively with performance issues?

  

 

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then LEARN THE DETAILS HERE.

 

In our recent survey, 73% of respondents said the course was better than a 2 day live course. The other 27 % said it was equal.  No travel, less money, and you still get live practice.

 

 

IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

The program is intended for practitioners in any profession who are trained and licensed to work with emotional trauma and distress, or with the emotional aspects of illness or injury, or with any kind of mental health problems. This program assumes a reasonable level of counseling skill. The following degrees and/or job specializations are required.

  • Masters' degree level or higher licensed mental health professionals (psychologists, social workers, counselors, MFTs, LMHCs, addiction counselors)
  • Psychiatrists and physicians
  • Nurses with an MSN specializing in psychiatric nursing
  • Certified addiction counselors (bachelors' level) who have at least 3 years full time experience counseling addicts
  • Licensed acupuncturists or licensed chiropractors (you should already have experience and counseling skills dealing with client’s emotional issues) 

If you are a helping professional who does not meet these requirements and want training, please visit EFT International for training.

 

 

ACEP's Path to Full EFT Certification

After completing EFT Professional Skills 1, continue your training with EFT Professional Skills 2, and then move on to full certification if you choose.

 

Learn more about EFT Professional Skills 1

 

Learn more about EFT Professional Skills 2

 

Learn more about ACEP's EFT Certification Program

 

 

more Attend a Workshop

9/14/2020 » 10/12/2020
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Professional Skills 1 (ONLINE course)

Member Spotlight

Online Surveys
The Home for Energy Psychology: Championing EP techniques such as Thought Field Therapy - TFT, Tapas Acupressure Technique ™ - TAT, Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT, and more. 
28 Garrett Road Suite 100
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010   USA
619.861.2237
Email Us
  Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal